Wednesday, November 18, 2015

October 26, 2015 ~ Week 69




Having yesterday be the last Sunday in October the best zone in the world; Huntendo finished up October with 6 confirmations and 17 rescues.
Elder Pascual and I had a rescue this past week as well, her name is Irina, she’s awesome.

We also travelled over to Mollendo this past week to see how the District leaders are doing over there.
Elder Pascual was in a trio in one area, and I got to hit up my old area with Elder Agudelo and the district leader Elder Franco.  It was funny because whenever the door was opened for our appointments the member or investigator would ignore the missionaries and just be so happy that I came on down, they were surprised.

Yesterday there was a special regional conference only for Peru and Bolivia, Elder Andersen from the Quorum of the Twelve and other General Authorities gave talks through a live satellite transmission.  The talks were great, however, I liked my Stake President’s talk the most.  President Molero is one of the most powerful Peruvian members I have ever met.  At the end of the month every month we meet up with him and President Zobrist, the Stake Mission Leader, and the Stake Family History leader.


This Saturday is Halloween; I’ve been trying to look for a plastic bloody arm that I could use but I haven’t had any luck yet. (Dad edit – it was the best costume ever for Halloween when Skye was 12.  We tied a plastic bloody arm on his chest and he carried around a plastic hatchet with fake blood everywhere.  I waited 12 years to be able to do that and the wife/daughters were out of town so they couldn’t stop us!)

Elder McCook

No comments:

Post a Comment