Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015 ~ Week 40

Eating Lunch with The Leaders of Mollendo and the APs.

The Rama Matarani FĂștbol Team.


This week was full of activities ~ Tuesday was our district meeting.  Wednesday was an all morning zone service project at our District President’s house, (a District President is like a Stake President.)  We shoveled dirt and moved bricks to build the foundation of his house.  Thursday the missionaries of Matarani were able to spend the morning at the beach for a district activity with all the members of the church, we had a great time playing soccer.  Friday morning was filled with planning, and finally General Conference arrived and that was the best!  I know we have a living prophet and he and his apostles receive revelation to touch the lives of us as Heavenly Father children.

My favorite quote was by Elder Larry M. Gibson who spoke of something his son told him, after completing a hard, all day running activity:


“That was the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life, and I will never, ever do it again—unless my son wants me to.”

I’m grateful for the example of my father and that one day my son will say that to me.


Have a great week!

Chao! 

Elder McCook

words of the week: Profeta - prophet

                               Conferencia General - General Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment