Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 20, 2015 ~ Week 42


The riot has calmed down quite a bit so all of the missionaries have returned, all except for 2 elders.  They have received a transfer to another zone because the riot is using their area as their top secret preparation base.  For now the riot isn't bothering Mollendo or Matarani so now we are 12 Missionaries back in the Mollendo zone.

Transfer also happened and I will be here in Matarani 
for the next 6 weeks.  The district is changing up a bit and I don’t know who will be in my district.  I wish that I would have snapped a photo with my first district here in this zone however thanks to my procrastination and the riot I missed the shot.  Plus I broke my camera right before I left Camana 6 weeks ago. 

Peruvians are truly interesting people.  This past week quite a lot of natives have told us about their dreams and that they receive guidance through their dreams and then they ask us to share our opinion about their dreams.

Hope you all have a great week and dream on!


Chao

Elder McCook

Word of the week:  sueños- dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment