Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 4, 2016 ~ Week 92



Hey familia,

Highlights last week are:

Elder Nicholls and I are having so much fun working out here and being companions.  Pretty sure we will be best companions just because now as I am coming to the close of my mission
I know who I am and what I need to do.  We tried to watch all the conference sessions in English with a laptop, however Sunday morning we couldn’t, so Spanish it was.  It was super special to hear the prophet announce a SECOND temple in Lima, Peru!!  
Elder Christofferson translated his own talk to Spanish in his own voice.  It is so much better watching conference with the original voices.

We also rescued an old less active family of 5 this past weekend!!

This next week is voting day in Peru so it’s illegal to have any type of organized reunions on Sunday so Church is canceled.  
We are going to Arequipa on Wednesday and Thursday for the mission leadership conference.

It’ll be 2 weeks without the sacrament, and Sunday we won’t be allowed to leave the room.

Enjoy the photos.

Bye ciau

Elder McCook


No comments:

Post a Comment