Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 7, 2016 ~ Week 88



This past week we traveled an hour to go to our district meeting with the other missionaries in the zone.  As we arrived we discovered the roof of the tiny church house collapsed, so we swept all the water out.

President Zobrist came down to the zone to give a zone conference, we learned more about the Book of Mormon and I was asked to give talk last moment about how I have edified the church in my mission.  It went well.

We found a Mexican taco truck and that’s where we ate dinner on my 20 month anniversary.
We are working with families now, the hard part is that most of them are couples and are not married and want to be baptized.  We had 165 people at church yesterday, that was the most I have ever had in my entire mission.

We are doing divisions with the members, and mainly the youth that are preparing for the mission.  Things are looking up and this week and the week just went by so fast!


Elder McCook

No comments:

Post a Comment