Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 8, 2016 ~ Week 84



We had a baptism this past week, his name is Alejandro Rodriguez.  He is Alessandro’s younger brother, (Alessandro got baptized this past October) and now his brother decided to be baptized as Jesus was.

I got my Cambio (change), I’m headed over to Pedregal!!  I know nothing about the area, but the members say that it is called Pedregal because of all the rocks and rice fields... my companion is going to be Elder Bajaña from Ecuador he has been in the mission for 6 months and we are going to go and open this area up.  I have no idea what’s going on but once I know I’ll let you know...

Enjoy all the photos I sent.  We had a small going away party at my Pention’s house, her family is the best!!

Oh yeah I’m going as senior companion which will be nice, I’ve lost
too much hair from stressing out as a Zone Leader!

Ciau ciau


Elder McCook

No comments:

Post a Comment