Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 9, 2015 ~ Week 36



My time in Habitat, Camana, Peru has come to a close. 

After 7 months the Lord has called me to serve His children in a village called Mollendo.
As of now I do not have a lot of details as to describe Mollendo, but I am very happy to know that my Heavenly Father is thinking about me.

I have met so many amazing people here in my time in Camana.
The names,when I first arrived were hard to remember, but now as I leave they will not be easy to forget, not only their names but their acts.

The Rama Camana can be compared to “the little train that could”. It is a story of a small train that used all of its might to get to the top of the mountain.  Just like the little train made it to the top of the mountain, so will the Rama Camana make it.  I can’t wait for the day that I hear that they are no longer a branch but have grown into a ward.

Later this day I will be taking a 2 hour bus ride to Arequipa and then take another 2 hours bus ride to Mollendo.

See you next week, and next week I’ll be writing in a different part of the Lords vineyard.

Chao,
Elder McCook

Words of the week: Nos vemos en Mollendo- see ya in Mollendo

 
Representing U of A in my last days in Camana.  Chao.

Last picture with my district in Camana.

No comments:

Post a Comment