Thursday, December 10, 2015

November 30, 2015 ~ Week 74



My pentionista, as I have mentioned in the past is kind of new, but what she can’t seem to understand is that I like to eat breakfast as a king, lunch as a knight, and dinner as a peasant.
I have told her this before but she just piles the food on top of food, like "would you like some more lunch with your lunch that you have not finished?"

So when I say “sorry sister I couldn’t finish”’ her and her husband tell me I’m going to get sick because I’m skinny.
 I’ve gained like 20 pounds in the mission, I’m not sure what else to ask
for ha-ha.  But then when we visit people, they ask me how I stay so fit and they
do not believe that eating healthy is a way to maintain your body form.

It’s funny.  Arequipa members are pretty interesting because it was never like this in Camana or Mollendo.


So this last November week Huntendo had 2 confirmations and 9 rescues  to finish up November with 11 confirmations and 18 rescues. That’s wonderful.  


 Elder McCook



No comments:

Post a Comment