Tuesday, January 5, 2016

December 15, 2015 ~ Week 76




This past week Elder Pascual and I accomplished our Decembers goals: Duverli got confirmed and Auora and Amparo we rescued, they are a mother and daughter.

Yesterday was my companion’s last P-day so we headed over to this touristic city called Chivay, and also to Colca.  It was super awesome.

Elder Alvey, my old companion from Matarani, is serving in Chivay.  He and his companion are the only missionaries there because Chivay has an attendance of 15 members, and he’s loving it. It was wonderful to catch up with him. He showed us around the whole place.  I went for the very first time with the Hunter zone zip lining.  I was so scared but I did it and it was probably one of the best parts of my pday.

I love this zone and the missionaries, I bought this sweet Peruvian hat and I loved it so much that I bought two. I’m going to use it after the mission, and the Spanish will give me credibility.

My companion will be going home in a week so we will see how this week plays out.
I’ll be without a companion for Navidad.  so I’ll be with members and other missionaries.

Christmas devotionals are coming up for the mission.
Nothing but happy this time of year.


Elder McCook


No comments:

Post a Comment